annabanana

Anna hashtag doing to much

Just like Alice, I'm reading my way down the rabbit hole.

Siege and Storm
Plush
Kate Crash, Catherine Hardwicke

Saving Francesca

Saving Francesca - Melina Marchetta I really love Saving Francesca! I love how the story goes and sees what teenagers really are, that there are really a lot of diversities even in a same community. What made me hooked to this novel is that I really wanted to find out what's wrong with Francesca's mom why she had a breakdown and doesn't want to leave the bed. I also like Francesca and Will started out. The very typical i-hate-this-guy-in-the-beginning-and-loving-him-in-the-end. How Will realized that he loved Francesca and was really sweet to her! I love the part of the book when he says: Maybe I would, but I don't think you'd ask me. But i swear to God that I'll be on the first plane back if you ever need saving from anything... See? Isn't he amazing! And I almost forgot, Thomaaaaaaaaaaas!!!! I.LIKE.HIM.SO.MUCH! I cannot wait to read The Piper's Son which was his story! He was so cute and very funny in this story and I get to see glimpses of him and Tara's. Gosh, I cannot wait! I think he is my second most favorite character in this book, next to Francesca. :) There are a lot of thougths running through my head right now that want to put in this review but I didn't even know where to start. But one thing's for sure, I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOKS SO MUCH! I never realized how good Aussie books are! Ms.Melina Marchetta is definitely one of my top authors! :) Can't wait for her other books!!! :)