annabanana

Anna hashtag doing to much

Just like Alice, I'm reading my way down the rabbit hole.

Siege and Storm
Plush
Kate Crash, Catherine Hardwicke

Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green There are a lot of reasons why I love Will Grayson, Will GraysonI love how marginally hilarious this book was.I love how I get to finish this in 6 hours and was not bored at all.I love the idea of two great authors in one amazing novel.I love the difference of the characters yet I admire each and everyone of them.I love WILL GRAYSON and will grayson! ♥I love Will Grayson and Jane together. *sigh*I love TINY so much that I want him to be my Gay Best Friend!Before I ran out of ways to describe how much I love this book, one thing's for sure -- this is one heck of a comical and amusing story.I haven't read any David Levithan books but what I see right here is genius-ness. I better check him out soon. ☺ And as usual, John Green did not disappoint me in the least. Honestly, before reading this book I haven't got the idea of which part John wrote. But to the obvious reason, his character in this book is not difference than his other characters so I knew right then that he was writing the first o.w.g.I did not expect this to be so fun and emotional at the same time. This book actually deals with a lot of issues that I find interesting. What kept me through this was the idea of having two opposite personalities with one name with a totally contrary life. I wish there'd still more WG,wg that I could ask for.